If you’re looking for an opportunity to earn money and think network marketing would be too difficult for you maybe you would like to consider a work at home career as a customer service representative.
Most of these jobs usually require that you on a computer, a headset, and have a quiet place to work. Background noises like children, music, televisions, or pets usually are not acceptable. Also most all companies require that you have a fast Internet connection such as DSL/cable.
If you trying to figure out whether I work from home call representative job is right for you here some quick tips to consider. First you should have a pleasant phone voice as you will be dealing with all kinds of people people who may be happy, sad, or even furious. It’s imperative that you feel comfortable handling any and all situations that arise.
Below you will find a list of companies known to hire people who work from their homes. But remember just because a company is listed here, isn’t a guarantee that they are hiring at this time. It’s important to respect the requests and requirements of each company you apply to.
- acddirect.com – virtual call center agent One of the requirements for this job include previous call center experience (preferably work at home), high-speed Internet access, and a dedicated phone line. It’s imperative that your workspace be a dedicated office with the door as there is zero tolerance for background noise. To learn more visit the website.
- arise.com – customer service rep As a representative for this company you will be using a computer, a telephone line, and need broadband access. You will need to accept and service inbound customer service/sales calls from current clients while at home. Also the training will usually take between one and four weeks. Click on the link for the website to get details and applications.
- Aspire – customer support representative/home-based brand ambassador As a brand ambassador you would be an independent contractor that provides inground call taking services to customers of retail wholesalers via the phone. It would be necessary to have at least one or more years of customer service experience and commit to work up to 34 hours per week. This click on the link for more information from their website.
- 1-800-flowers.com – customer service rep First it’s important that you live in one of the following states: Delaware, Montana, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, or Virginia. Also you will need a reliable high-speed Internet connection, dedicated landline telephone to receive incoming calls, and be able to type at least 35 words per minute. Also try her call center experience is preferred. If interested just click the link.
- Advanis – telephone research interviewer This is a market research company looking for a telephone interview. You need to have good customer service skills, a computer with high-speed Internet, and a quiet place to work from. Also you need to have a landline phone with a corded headset that has noise canceling capabilities. If you desire more information click on the link.
- XAct TeleSolutions – Customer Service Professionals Taking calls in a fast paced, customer driven environment working from your home office. Bilingual a plus. Computer and high speed Internet connection required. Complete the online application form.
- Working Solutions – Call Center All projects require a broadband internet connection. A Windows 2000 or Windows XP operating system is also required. Must also have a telephone line, telephone headset, working printer, and a quiet, uninterrupted work environment during all working hours.
- Time Communications – Customer Service Representatives Currently accepting applications for customer service representatives who live in the greater Minneapolis, St. Paul area. See the website for online application form.
- TeleTech@Home – Customer Service TeleTech@Home work involves inbound customer service inquiries. Must have high speed internet (Cable or DSL) as well as an analog land-line telephone and a quiet work area that is free from background noises. See the website for further information.
- SYKES Home – Customer Service Representatives Must have high speed internet via Cable or DSL, ability to be online and on a phone call simultaneously via a landline, reliably-quiet home work environment during scheduled work periods, and a reliable personal computer running Windows 98 or later with Internet Explorer 6.0. More details and online application at the website.
- Service 800 – Customer Service Representatives Previous customer service experience, computer knowledge and telephone skills are mandatory. Must have high speed internet connection and separate dedicated voice phone line. See the website for more information and online application.
- MicahTek, Inc – Customer Service Reps Requirements include a Land-Based phone line (without call-waiting), PC with Windows XP, internet browser experience, high-speed cable or DSL internet service, quiet and business-like work environment, polite and friendly attitude, dedicated work ethic and excellent customer service skills.
- Live Ops – Home-Based Telephone Reps Previous sales and teleservices experience is a huge plus although not necessary. Must have high-speed Internet connection – DSL or Cable and a separate phone line. Complete the online application to get started.
- ChannelBlend.com – Customer Service Representative Agents usually spend about 2 weeks in the training center before soloing at home. Once we provide them with extensive training by our internal staff, the At-Home agents perform at a level that consistently exceeds our clients’ expectations.
- Convergys – Remote Agent Remote Agents receive incoming calls from customers. Must have Cable or DSL Internet access. Other requirements include a quiet place in your home to work, noise-canceling USB headset, and a PC that meets their minimum standards. See the website for more information and to apply online..
- Cloud 10 – Customer Service Representatives CSR’s must be available to work 20 hours or more per week. Must have high speed internet access, corded traditional phone and hands-free headset, professional and articulate phone voice, and a quiet work environment. See the website for futher information and online application.
- eCallogy – Customer Service – Utah Only Applicants must have an Internet connection and an extra phone line that will be used to receive calls while connected to the Internet. This means two active telephone lines OR DSL. Must have Windows 98 or higher and Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher. Work area must be free from home noises during shifts.
So if you think that network marketing is not the right business for you or maybe you’re trying to find an employment opportunity until you can develop your network marketing business hopefully this information will be helpful for you.